Please make sure all parts you have selected in your custom build system are compatible and all parts will fit inside your selecte case. If you unsure the compatibility of each parts, please feel free to contact us.
- The CPU and motherboard must be using the same socket type. e.g. LGA1155, FM2
- Make sure to select a CPU cooler as not all CPU have a cooler supplied.
- Ensure the motherboard has enough PCI/PCI-E slots for ccessories in the system (Video card, sound card, wireless adapter etc).
- A high end vieo card may need a larger power supply such as 700 watts or highter.
- Choose your case carefully as a larger motherboard or some larger video cards will not fit inside smaller cases.
- A 32-bit operating system can only address up to 4GB of memory(RAM).