About warranty claim
All goods purchased from us come with one year warranty (unless otherwise specified), or longer if the manufacturers warranty covers it. Complete systems purchased from us have a one year RTB (return to base) warranty. For printers, monitors, laptops, some modems, the warranty is covered by the manufacture, customer should contact manufactures directly for warranty claim.
Please note, we cannot send replacements before we receive your old item back under any circumstances. For more details, please see: Warranty conditions
How does the warranty work?
When you need to claim warranty on a faulty item, please contact us (Email preferred), explain the symptom/s, we will either give suggestions to fix the problem, or issue a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization).
When you send the returning goods, please make sure adequate packaging is provided, e.g. a motherboard container by itself is not sufficient. Please contain a copy of the original invoice, a short fault description note, and mark RMA number clearly outside the packing box. RMA number is valid for two weeks. Please request a new RMA number after that. All returning goods should be sent by registered parcel, we are not responsible for any missing goods returned to us.
Customer pays the freights for sending warranty claim goods both ways. If the returned item is not faulty, then the item will be sent back at customer's expense plus a NO Fault Found Fee of $55. Please note, a large percentage of returned goods are in fact not faulty.
- All goods purchased remain the property of Gold Coast Computer Centre Pty Ltd until full amount is paid or cheque cleared.
- Copy of original invoice must be presented for any warranty claim.
- Computer systems carry an one year parts and one year labour return to base warranty.
- Monitors, Laptops, Printers, and Scanners are based on manufacturer's warranty. Any warranty claim must be taken up directly with the manufacturer. Most monitors have three years warranty unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty does not cover any damages to other equipment used in conjunction with goods purchased from Gold Coast Computer Centre Pty Ltd.
- Warranty does not cover any malfunction or failure resulting from accident or improper, unauthorized repair, modifications.
- Customers should contact manufacturer for warranty claim when the faulty component is covered by manufacturer warranty. This include monitors, laptops, printers, scanners, Zip drives and other items where manufacturers accept warranty claims directly from our customers. We will provide contact details.
- Within warranty period, faulty goods will be repaired or replaced, no refund accepted.
- Warranty will be void if goods are found to have been tampered with.
- Warranty does not cover any malfunction or failure resulting from neglect or use of unauthorized parts and accessories, improper voltage etc.
- All returning freight and insurance costs will be borne by the customer.
Please send all returning goods to:
4/82 Bundall Road,
Warranty / Technical Support:
Copyright 1998-2012 Gold Coast Computer Centre Pty Ltd